Saturday, June 19, 2010

Living in the NOW

Sometimes I feel really blessed to be where I am. I was thinking tonight about my younger days and I really couldn't picture myself in my life at this stage. It seemed like time moved so slow and that I would always be the same. Well that isn't true. We change over time and grow and evolve. I am really comfortable in my life. I have worked hard to get where I am and I feel like I am reaping the rewards of all my hard work. I love that my children are almost grown but sometimes I miss the 'idea' of having a baby again. I look forward to the grand baby stage.

I can see how time is slipping away quickly and that our time here is short. I want to focus on living in the moment. I need to stay away from the worrying about the future and pondering mistakes of the past. We only have now to live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment